- The nurse roles in adult nursing include-
a. Preventing health
b. Restoring health
c. Minimize health
d. Preventing complications
e. Supporting health personal
2. Common nursing ethical principles use to validate moral claims include-
3. Psychological assessment during surgical procedure includes-
4. Physical assessment includes-
a. Physical examination b. Clinical observation
c. Laboratory studies
d. Histopathological examination e. Neurological observation
5. Physical problems are includes-
a. Impaired nutritional states b. Drug or alcohol abuse
d. Dysfunction in cardiovascular e. Schizophrenia
6. Pre-operative nursing activities includes-
a. Observe infusion and transfusion
b. informed written consent from legal authority
c. Managing nutritional and fluids
d. Health education to clients
e. Preparing the skin.
7. Responsibilities of scrub nurse (in operation theater) includes-
a. Preparation of supplies and equipment’s b. Maintenance safety and integrity of the sterile field
c. Preparation of discharge d. observing for break sterile technique
e. Administering pre-anesthetic medication.
8. Responsibilities of circulating nurse include-
a. To serve as patient advocate
b. Coordinating events before during and after surgical procedure.
c. Preparing the bowel and bladder
d. Manage the activities outside the sterile field.
e. Maintaining pre-operative record.
9. Common types of surgical positioning includes-
a. Sims position
b. Trendelenburge position
c. Semi fowlers position
d. Lithotomy position
e. Cardiac position
10. General anesthetic agents include-
b. Thiopental sodium
e. Diclofenac sodium.
|11. Side- effects of general anesthesia includes-
d. malignant hypertension.
e. Liver damage.
12. Functions of the skin include-
a. Pathogenic organisms, foreign substance, natural barrier against infection.
b. Digestion of fat
c. Prevention of dehydration
d. Regulate of oxygen
e. Excretion of waste products.
13. Pre-operative care include-
a. Pre-operative care.
b. Perineal care
c. Intra operative care
d. Perianal care
e. Post-operative care.
14. Common skin disorders include-
d. Osteosis e. Psoriasis.
15. Factors determining the severity of a burn include-
a. Age b. Depth of burn
c. Sex d. Part of body burned
16. First aid care of burn include-
a. Remove victim from source of burn
b. Establish patient airway
c. Skin grafting
d. Surgical debridement
e. Apply cold water immediately.
17. Types of human malaria include-
a. Plasmodium malaria
18. Signs & symptoms of 2nd degree burn include-
a. Skin become pink or red color b. Epidermis and dermis both are affected.
c. Thicken walled blister appear all over the burned area.
d. Skin dermis are affected.
e. The appearance of this burn appears dry, it required grafting procedure.
19. Clinical feature of cholera include–
a. Effort less vomiting
b. sudden onset
d. Pulse rapid and feeble.
e. Rose red spot on the upper abdomen.
20. Complications of typhoid fever include-
d. Heart failure