Anatomy Board Question Solution-2016 (January)
For B.Sc in nursing 1st year and Diploma in Nursing.
(a). Define cell. Write down the function of mitochondria?
- Cell: Cell is the Structural and functional unit of living organism.
Function of Mitochondria:
- Production of ATP.
- Helps in oxidative phosphorilation.
- Oxidation of nutrients.
- Mitochondria DNA can synthesis protein.
(b). Enumerate the Conductive system of the heart.
The conductive system of the heart is given in the below they are –
- Sino- Atrial Node. (SA node).
- Atrio- Ventricular node (AV node).
- Inter- nodal pathway.
- Bundle of His.
- Purkinjee fibers.
(c) Draw and level of a tropical neuron. Write down the function of hypothalamus.
Function of Hypothalamus:
- Release inhibiting hormone.
- Secretion of oxytocin and ADH.
- It helps to balance thirst and water.
- It helps to maintain body temperature.
- Emotional reaction.
(d). write down the short note on-
- Inguinal Hernia.
Inguinal Hernia: When hernia occurs in the inguinal region then it is called inguinal hernia.
- Direct inguinal hernia.
- Indirect inguinal hernia.
Direct inguinal hernia: when the contents of hernia enter the inguinal cannel thought its posterior wall then it is called direct inguinal hernia.
Indirect inguinal hernia: When the contents of hernia enter the inguinal cannel by passing though deep inguinal ring, then it is called indirect inguinal hernia. It may be two types-
- Complete inguinal hernia.
- In complete inguinal hernia.
Incomplete inguinal hernia: when the hernia occurs though the deep inguinal ring it is known as incomplete inguinal hernia.
Complete inguinal hernia: when the viscous enters the scrotum or labia majora after transverse the inguinal cannel it is called complete inguinal hernia.
The covering of Heart is called pericardium. Pericardium is a fibro serous sac which encloses the heart and the roots of great vessels.
Layer: Pericardium has two layers- they are – () fibrous pericardium, () Serous pericardium.
Content of Pericardium: the contents of pericardium are –
- Heart with Cardiac vessels and nerves.
- Ascending Aorta.
- Lower half of the superior venacava.
- Terminal part of inferior venacava.
- Terminal part of the pulmonary veins.
Functions of Pericardium:
- Safe the heart.
- Restricts excessive movements of the heart.
- Limits the cardiac distension.
- Serves as lubricated container in which the heart can contract and relax smoothly.
B.Sc in Nursing.